Tim Edwards, MBBS
Relationship Coach Tim Edwards has worked for over 20 years coaching people on ways to draw upon their strengths, intuition, and common sense to improve their lives. Trained in psychiatry at the University of Western Australia Medical School, Tim graduated with a Medical Degree (MBBS). Increasingly inspired by Australia’s emerging shift to coaching over traditional psychiatric approaches, Tim chose to forgo medical licensure and moved to the U.S. to join the burgeoning use of holistic and alternative practices to promote mental balance and wellness.
Tim now works with many types of people:
– Those who simply want more happiness in their lives
– Those who seek growth and harmony in their relationships, family lives, careers, and businesses
– Those with depression, anxiety, and trauma
– Those with challenging psychiatric diagnoses like bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
– Draw from your whole person: intellectual, emotional, physical, social, creative, and spiritual.
With his empathetic and empirically-informed advice, along with an array of effective tools, he has helped individuals, parents, couples, and groups find lasting wellness, happiness, and success.
Having lived in Australia, the U.S., and France, Tim loves Australians’ common sense, Americans’ can-do spirit, and the joie de vivre of the French, not necessarily in that order.
“The work Tim did was powerful and effective… One of the most profound messages Tim imparted to me was that this work can be fun. I don’t have to be in pain to do this inner work… Dr. Edwards is kind and gentle and was able to get to the heart of my issue quickly… I went to traditional counselors for my anxiety management, and none of them had ever been able to help me understand my anxiety, but Tim did… With profound gratitude: thank you, Tim!”